Natale a Venezia – Christmas in Venice
Winter soulfood, winter solstice cakes, holiday mood: Discover how we celebrate Natale (Christmas) in Venice with sweets like frollini di Natale, home-made torrone, Nonna’s chocolate panettone, nougat crespelle, the pinsa Christmas cake, Venetian baked roses, and so much more. There will also be family recipes for mullet wine, vin brulé, and 30 other favorite recipes for your own Venetian holiday table.
120 pages. Back online in February 2023. Edition 2023.
Out of stock
What to see, do and eat during this magical time between 20 December and 6 January, when Venice celebrates it ancient, prolonged Christmas time.
Seasonal travel e-book + guide (part 1), plus recipes for cookies, cakes and chocolate, transporting Venetian Christmas scents to your home (part 2).
What you will receive:
- Colorful travel, food and gift shopping guide for you to explore the Venetian Christmas
- Favorite spots for enjoying winter breakfast, coffee and tea in Venice
- Gift shopping at the Rialto Market
- Christmas treats at Serra dei Giardini (favorite cafe and greenhouse)
- Afternoon cakes & cookies walk, introducing Venetian holiday sweets and sweet breads of the season: Panettoni, focacce, panforte, torroni, and so much more!
- Walking under the stars in Piazza San Marco: Caffé Florian, Caffé Quadri, Caffé Lavena. Enjoy the Christmas lights and a special secret!
- After-dinner drinks: Recipes and where to taste these drinks in Venice.